Friday, August 3, 2012

FAMILY PLUS High School - August 3



I hope your students had a GREAT time with us at Bryant Grove this past Wednesday night. It looked like we might get rained out (or even stormed out) before we could get through the night, but the rain pushed right up to the edge of us then moved away quickly . I was SO thankful!

This coming Sunday we will be starting a new series called, "How Can I Know?" For the next four weeks we will be discussing an issue relevant to high schoolers, middle schoolers, and many adults: Doubt. This focus will help students answer critical questions regarding their faith, and explore truths that will help affirm students' beliefs and the "why's" of those beliefs.

We are excited to be welcoming incoming freshmen on Sunday, and I'm particularly excited that we're launching their high school career with a subject that will bring confidence to their belief system and worldview. These are some of the most critical days of their lives, and we want to do our part to help them chase after God's purpose for them right from the start.

Next Wednesday night will be our first time back on campus for the 2012-2013 school year. If you have questions about our meeting times, what's available for you and your students, or something I can pray about for you - please email me or give me a call.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment