Monday, November 30, 2009

Update - 6:00 PM

Dr. Dudley stopped by Kelley's room around 6:00 PM to see how she was doing. He went over much of the info we have relayed today and confirmed all went just as he had expected. We should have the pathology reports tomorrow and are praying they will confirm all we suspect to be true about Kelley's condition. If that is the case, this surgery will be the extent of treatment for her cancer.

When I left her this evening to pick up Carver-man, she was alert. Naturally she had a bit of pain, but she was in good spirits and relieved to hear the progress reports. I tried (as best I could) to relay every single message we had received today. More than likely she will be able to log on tomorrow and catch up on her blog. I know we have said it a bunch - but, again - thank you all for your support and prayers.

Little C had a bath tonight when we got home from Mimi's (my sister, Lisa) and was able to talk to his mommy and say his prayers with her over the phone. He is currently lying in his bed doing what he does almost every night - fighting sleep! :-)

Kelley is in room 765 at Saint Thomas Hospital.

God, we thank You again for hearing our prayers and proving Yourself so faithful. Psalm 31

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for keeping us posted throughtout the day. We are very thankful that everything has gone so well. We are praying hard for the rest of the tests to have good results. We love you,
    Dianne and Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL! Oh, you guys! This is wonderful. Beautiful to have prayers answered so flawlessly ~ Ahhhhhhhh....

    Love to the Eubanks family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update! I thought about Kelley all day long! Give her big Hugs from me, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord! I'm so glad to hear everything went well!! I am praying for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great news Michael. We will be praying for your throughout the day but especially during staff meeting. We will miss you there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is so good! Great news already and praying that there will be even better news when the reports come back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME - thanks for the update. I'm planning to come by today at lunch! Hopefully that will be a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let you know I have been praying for you guys, trying not to bother you with emails...lol. Your faith and honesty have been a blessing to me. It has been a long time since I have read Psalm 31...WOW! I hope to see Kelley bringing Carver Man to school real sooooooooon! I love you guys. Dee Dee Dursma

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased to hear Kelley came through surgery just fine and with two ovaries! That is such a praise. I'll be in touch. I plan on calling KE to see when and if she's up to visitors prior to her coming home. LOVE YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete