Saturday, December 24, 2011

FAMILY PLUS High School -December 24

Merry Christmas HS Parents!!

I'm hoping you've got your stockings hung and have said your prayers - 'cause Santa Claus comes tonight! Okay, okay. I know if you've got high schoolers living in your house that "Santa" may not have visited your house in a long time. But I'm pretty sure he's planning on stopping by the Eubanks home tonight to visit Carver man.

I want to remind you of a couple of things:

Christmas Day: Christmas Service at 10:30am. Kids can come in their PJs and don't forget to bring your gifts to give to Jesus on his birthday!

Family Plus Event: Click on the link to the left to find out all the details of this event. You do NOT want to miss this! It will be full of family style eating, encouragment, and vision for where we are going in 2012!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment